Friday 23 March 2012

Gloomy

Assalamualaikum...


Today is the day..the day of Mak & Papa's departure. Yesterday was gloomy too, but not cloudy as today. I wonder why I didn't cry like my big sis...and for once I think myself as a keras hati woman. Rasa nak nangis tapi macam ada something yang halang.

Today, called Mak once early in the morning, but because of the current situation at the airport, we couldn't talk for long. I kept myself busy and until 11am I was like, 'Mak!' and called her again. Lega rasa bila dengar suara dia..as I thought I was too late for final conversation before her & Papa left for Makkah. Still didn't cry...until...I asked her to pray for me...and I mean it...pray for my future husband, dipercepatkan jodoh, dimurahkan rezeki & diberi kebahagiaan...

No comments:

Post a Comment